We have an exciting opportunity for an AAT-qualified accountant to join our growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Supporting the wider team to meet all deadlines
- AAT level 4 qualified
- Experience in an accountancy practice
- Good knowledge of online bookkeeping packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with impeccable time-management and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using accounts production software
- QuickBooks Pro-Advisor certification
- Experience using CCH for accounts production and tax returns
- Experience processing payroll
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. There is no deadline for applications however the vacancy will close once the right candidate is found.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.